There are tremendous health benefits to keeping your carpets clean and sanitary. Effectively cleaning your house is not limited to the visual appearance of your home. It is an invaluable investment in the general health and wellness of the people who live in your home. Even the American Lung Association recommends vacuuming at least three times a week. But having your carpets regularly cleaned provides additional benefits.
Keep Yourself Healthier with Clean Carpets!
- Improves the air quality. According to the EPA, dirty carpets retain sources of indoor pollutants to the air. In addition to everyday dust and dirt, they hold particle pollutants, cockroach allergens, pet dander, and even toxic airborne gases that are trapped in the carpet. Within high traffic areas in the home, more toxic gases are released into the enclosed environment. Professional carpet cleaning provides you with the added benefits of using specially formulated solutions that kill bacteria and remove trapped pollutants.
- Elimination of dust mite infestation. Dust mites are tiny, microscopic fragments that cannot be seen with the naked eye, and inhaling these particles can exacerbate allergens. With quality steam cleaning, dust mites are eliminated since they cannot survive in high temperatures.
- Prevent unnecessary muscle strain. At Vegas Cleaners, we provide you with professional carpet cleaners who are equipped with the right tools and knowledge to move your furniture safely and properly. Our professionals are trained to administer our services with the highest quality care.
- Ensures that your carpets are cleaned correctly. While vacuuming is a good way to maintain and freshen up your carpet, it may simply not be enough. Carpeting can become the breeding ground for most conditions like salmonella and staph infections. At Vegas Cleaners, our team of professionals makes use of the most effective cleaning machines to execute the job.
- No need to rent the equipment to do it yourself. Hiring a professional carpet cleaner eliminates the requirement to purchase gear and carpet cleaning products and it is far more practical that cleaning the carpets yourself.